|-||Lemony Snicket, The Beatrice Letters (via meowfactory)|
"Erwin probably isn’t going to make it"
spirit: EXCUSE ME CAN YOU SHOW ME TO THE BATHS
haku: yes, of course, one moment please
These are some silly things I do when I’m sad and need a distraction.
- Make popcorn, and try to catch it on your tongue. Bonus points if you hit yourself in the eye.
- Turn on your favorite CD. For every song, draw a picture. When the song goes off and a new one starts, start a new picture.
- Open minecraft, creative mode. Dig straight down, then lay TNT all the way back up. Set it off. Go witness the caves you just opened up.
- Pet a dog. If you don’t have a dog, pet a cat. If the cat refuses, wrap him in a blanket and hug him. If you don’t have either one of these, hug your favorite stuffed animal and give it a kiss.
- Write a complimentary letter to a stranger and put it in your library book when you return it.
- Make a video log. Talk about everything you remember from the last month.
- Draw a picture of your dream home.
- Turn the lights out, put your headphones on. Click here.
- Make ridiculous faces, make a photo collage. Challenge a friend to mimic your faces.
- Read your favorite book.
- Take 1 packet of hot cocoa, mix with warm milk. Mix roughly half a table spoon of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Collect fortune cookie fortunes, tape them to a binder.
- Send 5 random followers a message.
- Write a message to your favorite celebrity. Send it, or don’t.
- Put marshmallows on a microwaveable plate, and stick them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Watch them through the glass.
Feel free to add things. Pass the list around. You never know who might need it.
Thank you so much for this Kit!
Oh can I add some? Here are some things I like to do as well:
- Go watch Rage Quit of Nostalgia Critic for a good laugh
- Write a poem
- read a poem
- Write a story
- Watch your favorite movie
- Take a nice hot shower
- Drink some tea with honey
- Go through some of your old drawings/writings/homework assignments, see how you’ve improved and laugh at your mistakes
- Write a nice message to a friend and wait for their reaction
- Listen to Beethoven’s Fifth
- Meditate with this method: Sit down or lay down comfortably, keep your back straight and your eyes closed. Bring in through the nose and out through the mouth. Imagine yourself sitting at the very bottom of a lake, surrounded by sparkling, deep blue water. Not a sound enters the ears but your breath, which comes out in a rumbling, large bubble. It floats to the top and you watch it approach the gleaming sunlight that breaks the surface while breathing in. When its membrane splits and merges with the upper world, let out that breath and repeat. Feel the silky pressure on your arms and legs.
- Or meditate with any image you wish, such as rocking gently at sea on a boat, bathed in sunlight. Or walking through a rich green forest, a sandy beach, and anything else that brings you comfort.
This isn’t covered by your insurance.
*forgets to talk to friends for 4 weeks*
Please keep this circulating. Cops are getting more and more brazen, know your rights!
At the same time also be respectful to officers. They spend their days trying to make your community safe, so be polite and you will be treated with respect in return.
one time cops came to my house and one of them kept hitting his hand really hard with his huge flashlight and yelling at me and idk if theyre allowed to do that or not but it didnt seem very appropriate
they also freaked out when my dad went to answer the phone
people who use the xD face are still naive and full of life. they are happier than us. do not rain on their parade